Welcome to this week’s Wednesday Roundup! It’s been a rough one for me, but only two more days to a three-day weekend.
Check out our features from last week. I liked #5.
1. Anthropologie Inspired Pillows by View from the Fridge
2. Vanilla Bean Creme Brûlée Cupcake by A Dash of Sanity
3. Buttermilk Belgian Waffles by Jenn’s Random Scraps
4. Dark Chocolate Cherry Cordial Cookies by The Sweet Chick
5. Cocoa Vanilla Crisp by Adventures in Mindful Cooking
6. Mini Sugar Cookie Donuts by The Sweet Chick
7. 52 Week Money Saving Challenge by Plucky’s Second Thought
Grab the button if you were featured last week!
<img src=”https://honestysprotegee.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/twrfeatured.jpg” alt=”The Wednesday Roundup ” style=”border:none;” />
Your Hostess and Co-Hostesses
Britney @ The Princess & Her Cowboys
Emily @ Love, Pasta & A Tool Belt
Rebecca @ Living Better Together
Deauna @ Honesty’s Protégée
Angela @ Lemoine Family Kitchen
Christine @ Foody Schmoody